ACTING VS. REFLECTING


It's been a few days since my last post. I was in an action-mode and didn't have much time to reflect. Home is an exciting place: so many things to move, rearrange, cook, wash, catch up on, watch... Not to mention the things I actually wanted to do like studying Italian, leadership, and new songs.


I've been watching The Voice of Russia and getting inspired yet again to work on my singing. Last night following that desire I found a vocal coach with a cool website and a super easy way to book him. And of course, he had a slot when I wanted. So tomorrow afternoon I will go explore how to improve my singing.

It is like this with every activity I do: I need a person on the outside to help me reflect on the current state, polish my skills, and find ways to develop. 

And I guess to get better then myself is all I really want. Not in a fanatic perfectionist manner. I want to sense my way to being better, feeling in harmony with myself. I want it to be natural and intuitive, led by my universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment